Thursday, December 31, 2009

Accilently

Being off work all week, my plan was to sleep from 10PM to 9AM every day. It hasn't quite worked out, but Claire knows the plan and is trying to help make that happen. She's staying in bed until around 7:45 when she can't stand it anymore - and that's when her "Sorry to bother you..." questions start up.

This morning went like this:


7:45 - "I think I heard Chloe crying." (she wasn't)
7:46 - "Can I shut Granby and Poppy's door?" (in the guest room, sleeping)
7:47 - "Can I have some cinnamon toast crunch?"
7:49 - "I knocked some cereal on the floor. Can I eat it?"
7:51 - "Can I paint?" (with that 'magic' paint that only works on the special paper)
7:53 - "I accilently got paint on the counter."
7:54 - "I accilently got paint on my pajamas."
7:55 - Mom is up.



Somehow "accidently" has turned into "accilently" - which is understandable because I am constantly pushing a more sophisticated vocabulary into her - right now we are working on 'fashionista' having already mastered 'obnoxious.'



7:59 - Chloe is up.



No comments:

Post a Comment